KHN main Washington correspondent Julie Rovner talked about the Supreme Courtroom’s decision to overturn Roe v. Wade on NPR/WAMU’s 𔄙A” on June 24. She also discussed the affect of the ruling in the Carolinas on WFAE’s “Charlotte Talks With Mike Collins” on June 27, and joined WBUR/NPR’s “Below & Now” on June 29 to focus on the Biden administration’s reaction to the Supreme Court docket’s determination.
- Simply click here to listen to Rovner on 𔄙A”
- Click on right here to hear Rovner on “Charlotte Talks With Mike Collins”
- Click listed here to hear Rovner on “Below & Now”
- Read Rovner’s “Conservatives on Supreme Court docket, as Expected, End Nationwide Suitable to Abortion”
- Go through Rovner’s 𔄝 Points to Know Now That the Supreme Court docket Has Overturned Roe v. Wade”
KHN (Kaiser Health and fitness News) is a national newsroom that provides in-depth journalism about health and fitness troubles. Together with Plan Examination and Polling, KHN is 1 of the a few big functioning courses at KFF (Kaiser Spouse and children Basis). KFF is an endowed nonprofit group supplying information and facts on wellbeing problems to the country.
USE OUR Information
This story can be republished for totally free (specifics).